1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl (coconut flour, oat flour, teff flour, shredded coconut, cinnamon, baing powder, sea salt, ground flax/chia)
3. In a blender or food processor, combine the dates, raw cashews, and warm water. Pulse until combined but not smooth (medium). You should still be able to see small bits of cashews.
4. Mix into dry ingredients, along with the pineapple pulp, coconut oil, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Use a whisk until well combined. Mixture should be thick, yet moist.
5. Using your hands, roll into balls and flatten to shape into cookies. These cookies won't really expand nor rise too much. Place onto parchment paper on a cookie sheet and bake for 35 minutes.
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup gluten free oat flour
1/4 cup teff flour
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1 pinch sea salt
2 tbsp ground flax/chia (I used a combo of both)
10 pitted dates
2/3 cup raw cashews
1/3 cup warm water
Pulp of one whole juiced pineapple
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tbsp lemon juice