1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup black bean flour
1/8 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 cup ground flax seeds (or chia seeds, whole)
1 pinch sea salt
3 almost rotting bananas*
15 pitted dates
1 cup water + 1/8 cup water
1/8 cup apple sauce
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup chopped pecans
2. In a small bowl or cup, mix 1/8 cup of water and 1/8 of ground flax seed together and set aside.
3. Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl (coconut flour, black bean flour, shredded coconut, cocoa powder, sea salt)
4. In a blender, combine the bananas, 1 cup water, dates, vanilla, and apple sauce. When blended together smoothly, add to the dry ingredients. Add the flax egg and mix well with a whisk.
5. Add pecans to mixture, save some for the top (optional).
6. Prepare your loaf pan with either oil/flour or line it with parchment paper. Spread evenly into pan, bake for 55-60min.
*if you use more bananas, use less water....in case you have more than 3 almost rotten bananas!